CASEXE, the Czech company, has conducted the market research: “How do potential casino customers Behave towards advertising Banners.” The goal was to check visitors’ response to banner advertising on websites and social networks.

The experiment showed that 20% of the players clicked on the banners of other casinos, the remaining 80% left banners unattended.

6

The study involved 200 volunteers from Europe and the former Soviet Union countries. Players interested in advertising of other resources noted that they were attracted by:

• free bets – 70% of respondents;

• promotions and special offers – 60% of respondents;

• bonuses – 59%;

• substantial jackpot – 29%;

• familiar casino name – 30%;

• other reasons – 8%.

CASEXE is known for the development of universal solutions to online casino projects. Branded software products are demanded by businessmen-beginners, as they allow quickly launching gaming sites on the network at the lowest cost.


Leave a Reply