The Czech company CASEXE have prepared the selection of the most relevant and interesting articles and researches of January 2017.

In its official release, the company CASEXE have presented an overview of major studies and articles of the first half of January.

  • What is ‘betting’, who are ‘bettors’, how they earn on rates, due to which exists bookmaking business, and what is necessary to open your own online bookmaker office — you can find out in the article ‘Correctly picked up software for online betting — a pledge of your bookmaker company’s success’
  • Simply about the complicated: of what consists an online casino and without what its work is impossible, in the article ‘Modern software for gambling – the ability of excellent work of online casino’.
  • For dessert —  fact, identified by the division CASEXE Science in one study of the audience of online casino. CASEXE conducted the market research: “How do potential casino customers Behave towards advertising Banners.” The goal was to check visitors’ response to banner advertising on websites and social networks. The experiment showed that 20% of the players clicked on the banners of other casinos, the remaining 80% left banners unattended.

CASEXE is known for the development of universal solutions to online casino projects. Branded software products are demanded by businessmen-beginners, as they allow quickly launching gaming sites on the network at the lowest cost. We remind, CASEXE will participate in ICE totally Gaming-2017, annual thematic exhibition, which will take place in London in February 2017.


Leave a Reply